Reserve Your Seat
Register now and reserve your seat for the 2019 BPM Seminar, the training course that will change the way you analyse, implement and manage.
At last! Effective and sustained process management and improvement! Reimaging Management represents a breakthrough in process-based management theory and its practical implementation.
Reimagining Management is a systemic framework for sustained transformative management, replacing ‘random acts of management’ with commitment to deliberate operational excellence.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity and Register Now
Keep the Circles Turning…
The virtuous circles define how effective process-based management works. At this seminar we’ll show you how to get and keep the circles turning
What are the 7Enablers?
Using the seven enablers of Business Process Management (BPM), this seminar goes to the heart of what process-based management means and how it can be achieved
Principle #1: Primacy of Process
The only way any organisation is able to create, accumulate and deliver value to its customers is via collaboration across the organisation. There is no other way. Can any box on your organisation chart, by itself, deliver value outside your organisation? No, it can’t. This is the meaningful message of process based management.
14 -15 October
08:30 - 17:00
16 October 2019
17 – 18 October
8:30 - 17:00
As a Principal Advisor for Tregear BPM, Roger Tregear delivers training and consulting assignments around the world. He has worked and presented in many countries: Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Jordan, New Zealand, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, India, United Arab Emirates and the USA.
Based in Canberra, Roger spends his working life talking, consulting, thinking and writing about analysis, improvement, innovation and management of business processes. His work with clients is on short- and long-term assignments, in organisational improvement/innovation and problem-solving based on BPM capability development as well as business process, analysis, improvement, management and training.
Hannelie Eksteen is the Principal Consultant for BPT Consulting Namibia and has extensive experience in the financial industry as well as local government. She started BPT Consulting in 2009 and is proud to celebrate its 10th anniversary this year.
During this period she did consulting work, mainly on BPM for the then Capricorn Investment Holdings (CIH) Group, Development Bank of Namibia (DBN), Nampost, (Pty) Ltd, Namibia Payment Solutions (NPS), Ministry of Public Enterprises (MPE) and recently for Namclear Namibia.
Hannelie built a relationship with Roger over a period of 13 years and is proud to be in partnership with Tregear BPM and Leonardo – both companies from Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I attend?
- Management Breakthrough Content Learn about the Virtuous Circles and 7Enablers approach to management excellence and how it can make a significant difference in your organisation.
- Make Process-Based Management Real Understand how to realise the benefits of process based management using pragmatic and proven approaches.
- Focus On Value Creation, Accumulation & Delivery Learn how to create a management approach that persistently focuses the organisation, its people, and their teams on the delivery of value to customers and other stakeholders.
- Efficiency & Effectiveness Delivered Learn why the inevitable directive to ‘do more with less’ is not an impossible demand for an organisation doing effective process-based management.
- World Class Education Outcomes Your trainer, Roger Tregear, brings international thought leadership combined with the practical insights to allow you to make process-based management work in your organisation.
- Local Network Connection This course connects you with other analysts and managers with an interest in developing better process management practices using contemporary, proven approaches.
Who should attend?
The course is for anyone involved in the management and improvement of organisational performance or the analysis and design of business systems, especially those who have an interest in process-based management. Executives, managers, business analyst, process practitioners, supply chain managers and anyone in the management and improvement of organisational performance, will gain valuable and practical insights from this seminar.
What will I learn in this seminar?
- In two days packed with pragmatic wisdom and practical case study examples, you will learn:
- How organisational strategy is executed via business processes
- How the Virtuous Circles sustain effective process-based management
- Why only cross-functional processes can deliver value (products & services) to customers
- Why process-based management allows managers to focus on the things that really matter
- How the process view provides an effective framework for business requirements analysis
- How to build awareness of performance and quality in every person across the organisation
- How the 7Enablers defines, measures, improves and maintains organisation performance
- Why continuous improvement needs both performance-driven and idea-driven pathways